The very sensitive grapes of Maine
CHAPTER 1
I am Camorone but you can call me cam. I really don’t have any friends but that is ok with me because I am moving to Maine! Yay! I have been there before and I love it and so did my mom and dad that is why we are moving there. I don’t know really what it is like in Maine because when we went there I was just a little baby. But like I was saying I don’t have any friends but people will love me in Maine because I come from New York and people in Maine are going to ask me a ton of questions that I can totally answer because not only am I a loner in school I am a total nerd! Why am I happy about this you ask? Well because all the people in my school are all nubs, idiots, stupid and mean so I bet you that all the people in Maine are nicer and smarter than all these New Yorkers! I am moving on Sunday and today is Thursday! The coolest thing about moving to Maine is we are living on the tippy top of Maine witch means we are living in a beach house! Even my school is on the beach and oh, the grapes are really good there too and I love grapes. I like them so much I have my mom pack them in my lunch every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment